There are times when your land and the features on, above or below its surface will need to be located. A surveyor professional who has the required training,
equipment and skills necessary to efficiently and accurately carry out this task.
Removing the Uncertainty
Knowing the exact level and location of your land and associated features means that any future planning and design can be undertaken with confidence.
When does land need to be accurately measured?
- To establish the correct location of title boundaries
- To assit in the design of a building and to ensure that it is placed on the section correctly
- To certify that a building or structure has been located in terms of a building or resource consent
- To determine the area and prepare a map of a property for planning purposes
- To assist in the design and placement of large civil structures such as bridges, dams, tunnels or roads
- To assist in the design of new subdivisions
- To allow the production of accurate as-built plans
All information has been sourced from the Precise Land Measurement information brochure, avaliable from the offices of Pirie Consultants or by contacting the New Zealand Institute of Surveyors (For further information click here)